Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have a Bug(

Have a Bug(

Bug with Loft operation into the Basic training>0,3 Sculpting intro scene 1Loft Bug.png

4 Comments

Lofting feels very broken to me.

Unless I go out of my way to accommodate it, it almost always generates weird or pathological geometries

smallfavor
Collaborator

Yeah I was getting that as well - I thought it was me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I'm guessing still no answer to this.

What I have discovered is that using the training manual there has obviously been an update to the program without an update to the training manual.  If you look at the training manual and the current onscreen menu they are different.  Post 2017-3-18_Sculpt_1.jpgPost 2017-3-18_Sculpt_2.jpg

The left image is from the tutorial PDF the right image is from Fusion 360 on 2017-3-18.

There is not Convert to Centerline on the new menu (in Fusion 360 on 2017-3-18) and when you click centerline under guide type is flattens the center.

Any Expert help would be Great.  I completely understand the need for updates and greatly appreciate them.  I wish someone on the development crew would update this tutorial manual or at least add notations for supplement pages added to an appendix in the back.

Anonymous
Not applicable

wow....   and just a little more searching I found this link which solves the problem.

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/design-validate-document/udemy-class-centerline-issue-bug/m-p/6321290...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report