Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 in Authenticated Proxy Environments

Fusion 360 in Authenticated Proxy Environments

Please please please, find a way to allow a user to run Fusion 360 in an authenticated proxy environment at work/school, but also in a non-proxy environment at home, WITHOUT having to create an environment variable that has to be changed each time they change location.

This is very clumsy at moment, and totally unacceptable for this type of customer. Having to jump through hoops to use the product will drive potential Fusion users to other products that are easier to install/configure.

6 Comments
scottmoyse
Mentor

Yeah man!!  I have had this trouble myself when I've been working on site in a Proxy environment. It completely locked me out of Fusion when I left the site, I ended up having to do a clean uninstall / reinstall.

cr.munday
Participant

Yes I second this request.  Please support authenticated proxy environments.  This is stopping me from using your product. 

Joshcart23
Explorer

Yea please fix. I want to get this up and running in my school, nothing I'm reading is helping me.

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

We're actively working on this. We should have support for proxy environments in the next couple of months. 

scottmoyse
Mentor
Great news!
sjrcc-staff.jst
Observer

I would really like this as a teacher to, I love using fusion 360, however, we can't currently used it on our school network.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report