Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fix/unfix -> fix or unfix

fix/unfix -> fix or unfix

In a sketch, there is a two-finger tap / right-click menu option to fix/unfix a curve. This should be replaced with either fix xor unfix so the user knows both the current state and which state they are toggling to.

Capture d’écran 2014-07-11 à 11.25.07.png

5 Comments
herzinj
Alumni
Status changed to: オートデスク今後検討
I agree that we need to do all that we can to make a clear and concise interface. This is a great example of something that can remove some clutter, as well as give users a better understanding of what they are doing to their design. Please keep improvements like this coming!
haughec
Autodesk

There  are a number of toggles that could be made more clear with this improvement (Hide/Show, Normal/Construction, Selectable/Unselectable, etc).  This improvement is also valuable for mixed selections (example: window select 20 objects, some of which are Fixed - Fusion should offer both a Fix and an Unfix option so that results are predictable).

I've logged FUS-13572 to address this.

Thanks,

Charles

haughec
Autodesk
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

daryl.wofford
Contributor

I'd like to add that when you click-hold to see a list of what's under the cursor, there should be lock icons next to the entities that are locked.

emnico7549
Community Visitor
I'd like to add that even though this has been accepted 5 years ago it has still not been implemented.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report