Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Encouragement Accolades... Now Get On IT!

Encouragement Accolades... Now Get On IT!

Deja (Stinkin') Vu

Is it just me or am I the only one having flashbacks of the days when Inventor was still in its "Rubicon" stage?...

Many of my posts from that time could be "CTL-C" ---> "CTL-V" 'd here in the f360 forums... er.. "Idea Station"

And many of the Inventor "early days" posts could have been "CTL-C" ---> "CTL-V" 'd from the (even earlier) days of Mechanical Desktop development (yup... I said it... MDT).

There must be an easier way.

Let's hear from that still small voice in the wilderness that I know must still be there... hidden somewhere in a dark cube inside the Autodesk "SkunkWorks".

The ones that have been here (many times) before... the ones that know what we need from this amazing new cloud-based technology!!

C'mon boys!! BRING IT!. Your voice counts!!! I encourage you... Implore you!!... Empower you!! LET YOURSELVES BE HEARD!!

Don't be afraid. Your "Street Cred" might be a bit dusty, gray, balding, beer bellied... But it still counts for something. Work with this new breed, with these crazy kids and their (amazingly valuable) wacky ideas! Their “Insane” ideas... Temper it, embrace it!

Fire this f360 thing up with some Old Skool (dare I say "OG"?) knowledge and flare!!

Get loud!... Go out on a limb. Press for what you _know_ is needed. Spend some of that political capital... What are you saving it for anyway!!

Time's a wastin!

Best,
Brian

1 Comment
promm
Alumni
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report