Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easier design with multitouch

Easier design with multitouch

I am a rookie in this field. I have tried to learn Solidworks and Inventor earlier, even though I have learned to a level it was still a struggle to create what I imagine. With Fusion 360 and t-spline  method it is way easy to create organic models and I thank all folks who contributed to this software.

My request is about touch control of modelling environment. Since win10, touch implementation is well enough to do many things without a trip to keyboard and mouse. Unfortunately touch is not enabled in modify and related modelling tools but just basic orientation and zoom functions. In fact with a very powerful tool such as multitouch it is possible to create an intuitive modeling environment even kids can use. Please add multitouch functionality to modelling so that fusion 360 becomes 'the choice' for creating for people like me and kids as well.

Thank you

1 Comment
matth
Advocate

I found another post saying this was implemented. The feature does not work on my device.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report