Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download all materials

Download all materials

Could it be possible to have a "Download all" button for the materials browser?

One button to download the entire material library and one button per subdivision to download i.e. all metals? And it would be great if that would be synced betwee devices.

5 Comments
tannerknight24
Participant

I was just about to submit this idea, but i was thinking that it could also be a setting in the Preferences, like "Download all appearances/materials when on a secure internet connection", and maybe even a promt that tells you it's about to download. 

roberto
Enthusiast

This is something I've been wanting too for some time.
For some reason between some updates I need to re-download everything. I'm not sure why, which takes a fair bit of time and is annoying having to click on every material for downloading them.

RSTaylor_
Contributor

Capture.PNGI absolutely love this idea. I work a lot with metals in fusion 360. And sometimes requests demand specialty metals to ASME codes. Others require heat tempered brass or a silver plated nickel. Can anyone share the link to the complete materials library?  Thank you so much! Fusion gets better every update. 

Philou72
Community Visitor

Right clic ---> download all contents

thegunpsy
Participant

@Philou72 

I tried right clicking "download all contents' you posted above. Is the link broken?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report