Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different simulations for Different Parameters

Different simulations for Different Parameters

Hello,

I've been looking for a way to make the same simulation study for the same model but with different parameters and still see the results of each simulation without having to rewrite the previously made. It would be an excellent idea to add something were the previous study does not be affected when the parameters are change so comparison can be made between each results of different parameters. If there is a way to do that inside the software without having to build a report I haven't found it. Is better to just compare it inside the software than to have some computer memory to be taken to generate a report for each simulation.

Regards,

2 Comments
MikeSmell_ADSK
Autodesk

Hi there GelsonD - 

What parameters are you looking to adjust, the geometric parameters or the loads and boundary conditions?

Thanks, 
Mike Smell

Simulation Product Manager

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @MikeSmell_ADSK,

What I'm trying to do is change the material, geometry, forces acting on the component, temperature, etc., and still can see the previous results without getting and error message.

Regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report