Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diameter dimension on a circular pattern

Diameter dimension on a circular pattern

My request its very simple, I would like to have the ability to create a diameter dimension on a circular pattern, where you pick the center of the main circle first and the diameter of any circle on the circular pattern, thanks.

6 Comments
mikeireland
Advocate
If this request is similar to the need to dimension something like a bolt hole circle or clearance circles, I am in agreement. We can use such a feature.
rafaelq1d1
Participant
Yes, that's the idea!
yanouk73
Advocate

Hi, this is not just an idea, it's a must!

when you do circular pattern of 36 holes in a plate, and you use an indexing plate to machine it, you need a screw diameter and angle quotation type

TimeraAutodesk
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

yanouk73
Advocate

It need to make a center line that is a circle, and each hole of the pattern should have a short center line straight that intersect with the center of the patern rotation point.

on the center line circle, we can put the diameter, maybe the diameter can be added automaticly when you create the center circle line, it's allwas faster to erase something created automaticly then creat it when it's not done, but this is just an idea.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This applies to bolts and holes too - who drills a radius?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report