Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed progress bar

Detailed progress bar

Hi,

when I save my Fusion360 project into the Autodesk Cloud I don't see a progress bar. It appears only when I save an external file.

Because we can work with files bigger than 50-100MB it would be nice to have a progress bar showing the percent data received and how the internet loading is running:

Example:

68% complete - 54.048 bytes uploaded of 64.000 - current speed 1,25 Mb sec.

Sometime the colored wheel turns for a long time and I don't understand if the program is loading, is crashed, is waiting, my internet connection is slow.

For Cloud based operations this is crucial. I don't like to work in blind mode.

regards

3 Comments
kellings
Advisor

Was just going to post the same idea before I decided to read through the idea station first.

I finished a CAM design I was playing with and saved the design. Waited about 10 seconds and hit the close button. Fusion warned me that an upload was in progress and would be stopped if I closed Fusion. So I waited a while longer, and tried to close. Same issue. Would be nice to see a progress indicator so we know when things are complete. 

GPTech2444
Advocate

+1 on this, we need a progress bar.

charegb
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

Agreed, we need to provide better feedback of data activities.

Would showing the upload progess control at the bottom of the data panel for all versions (instead of just the first upload) be a good solution?

Thanks,

Bankim

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report