Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deform tool por 2D objects

Deform tool por 2D objects

I really don't know if something like this is possible, but I could be amazing.

As the picture below, I have an object with is make as a 2D extruded object with little canals. This is thought to be printed and after that deformed with hot water. Could be possible to simulate the deformation (an inner curvature, which brings nearer the canals as an U). Something like an deformation function for 2D objects.

If this all alredy exist, please tell who can I do this, because on the Sculpt Enviroment I could select my component to deform it.

Thanks

6 Comments
daniel_lyall
Mentor

this idea would be good for disablity products would make it cheaper and easyer to make

CircuitGuy
Contributor

I'd suggest voting for this topic:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/ideastation-request-a-feature-or/bend-body/idi-p/5291287

I think it would do what you want

Rafmongelos
Advocate

Thanks CircuitGuy for your reply and thanks for the advise. This is exactly want I want. 🙂

TrippyLighting
Consultant

This also has been requeste many times and would be very useful.

colin.smith
Alumni
Unfortunately this idea did not get the support of the community and as such we will not be pursuing it. Please feel free to rework and resubmit this one down the road. Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea. Due to the low strategic fit, we have decided that we will not be pursuing this one at the given moment.
colin.smith
Alumni
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report