Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

# DATA PANEL BLACK GLITCH

# DATA PANEL BLACK GLITCH

Hello Autodesk, first of all i would like to say that i truly have a Great Respect and Admiration for you guys, you really give to us (Designers) great tools that without them, we truly won't be able to create what is actually possible to create in our modern days.

I can assure you that the day i'll be earning pretty much, i'll make a great economical donation towards you (Autodesk) 😃

*So, the problem of the SO CALLED: Data Panel Black Glitch, is that if... IF ! The Power Cable is attached to the Computer (Notebook), the BLACK Data Panel BUG happens, if it ISN'T, the bug doesn't happen.

These are my Computer's INFO:

[GPU Information]
GPU Device: AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics
GPU RAM: 1024 MB
GPU Driver API: DirectX 9.0
GPU Driver Version: 8.17.10.1474
GPU Driver Date: 07/25/2016

[Graphics Effects Settings]
Anti Aliasing: On
Ambient Occlusion: On
Object Shadow: On
Ground Shadow: On
Ground Reflection: On
Selection Display Style: Normal
Transparency Effect: Better Performance

[Limit effects to optimize performance]
Off

------------

So i truly hope this problem gets fixed because for now, i always have to unplug the AC Power, start the Program (Autodesk Fusion 360) and then plug the AC Power back to work avoiding the Bug.

Please, please fix this. Thanks a lot Autodesk ! :')
In truth i've noticed the program have lack of some type of content, but for now i think one problem to fix is enough. Have an Awesome Day and Goodbye ! 🙂

C.Manuel.
CEO at Nörthstat Group™ Inc. | NÖRGRU™
Metalmechanical & Unconventional Conceptual Designing Corporation.
contact@northstat.it - Montebelluna, 31044 - Italy.

www.northstat.it

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report