Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current stock + toolpaths Preview

Current stock + toolpaths Preview

This is something that is semi-possible in HSMWorks but I would like to have it decend.

So what I'm looking for is this:

While programming it's often hard to know what you have machined and what you haven't. So you would want the software to show you that.

This video shows what is possible now in HSMWorks but for all the Autodesk CAM solutions I think we want it updated.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/community/screencast/f62bcc6d-30f4-4d4a-8c12-205b4b78573a

If you enable the show stock preview feature you want it to show all the stock removed upto the operation that is selected.

If nothing is selected preview everything that is in the active job/setup.

But when you select an operation you still want to see the toolpath lines. Which is currently not possible it's one or the other and we want both.

3 Comments

Could this be moved to the Inventor HSM & HSMWorks CAM Ideastation so everybody using Autodesk CAM can vote?

al.whatmough
Alumni
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

shaneU6DLB
Contributor

Does anyone know if this is possible yet? Its driving me nuts not being able to do this coming from software that does have it.

Cheers

Shane

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report