Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud upload status indication

Cloud upload status indication

I would like to know which of my files are synced and which are still uploading/syncing.

A simple color change on the part icon would be enough.

Screen Shot 2015-05-13 at 9.00.05 AM.png

8 Comments
cekuhnen
Mentor

While collaborating with a client we noticed that it would be great to have a sync / upload status when you work on large or multiple files so the client knows when his work is really online in the cloud and will be streamed down to my side.

schneik-adsk
Community Manager

There is a spining circular bar that shows which items are uploading versions.

Do these not provide enough information?

maruska
Advocate

I guess I don't see that. I constantly get the "There's a file uploading, are you sure you want to quit?" message and I never know which file is syncing.

Where should I be looking?

charegb
Community Manager
Status changed to: Gathering Support

schneik-adsk
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

charegb
Community Manager

Hi Claas,

I think this other already accepted idea covers this so I'm marking this as a duplicate.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/fusion-360-ideastation-request-a/cloud-upload-status-indication/idi-p/...

Thanks,

Bankim

promm
Alumni
Status changed to: 実装予定

DavidTruyens
Advocate

Totally agree with Maruska.

When I stop Fusion I would like to have an idea how long it'll take to upload those files. Usually I would like to shut down my computer when I stop Fusion and it's interesting to know if it's worthed to wait for the upload or if it'll take too long. 

I would like a progress bar and a dedicated upload status (with kb/s and a eta or something) 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report