Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud/server status messages in fusion 360

Cloud/server status messages in fusion 360

WIth todays server outage and the apparent frustration of your customers and no useful offline solution on the horizon I find it would be very, very good to have some server status in fusion, perhaps pushed by a dedicated service and not through the A360 pipelines. As it is now, I spent a good hour trying different ways to get online, looked on the forum and after a while a thread appeared with the information. 

Also, you need to have much more redundancy than this if you expect serious users to jump aboard. I love fusion, but when these things hit, SolidWorks looks mighty tempting and the price point isn't huge compared to F360 Ultimate. I've lost this days work now and I'm figuring I'm not alone in this frustration. Would be a shame to see Saunders or other big proponents of Fusion leave due to your cloud not being up to standards.

5 Comments
mike.hnastchenko42DZM
Participant

C4R down.png

asdadfgfdfsggfgdfag
Community Visitor

I'm new to 360 but a long time Autodesk user. I finally got back to learning and working on a project last night with 360. I couldn't login with my normal account since I haven't logged in for 2 weeks. I am a hobbyist using 360 so I cannot expect much for a free user but I couldn't login with my account. I ended up figuring it out by using a different account but for some reason I couldn't save all my hard work from the night. I ended up losing my file... 

I will probably switch to learn other software since this is a no go if I cannot actually use the software when I want. Is this normal to check in every 2 weeks (login online)? Adobe does this but it is once a month which I think is more reasonable.   

Edit: Luckily I did the crash technique I saw in the forums to recover the file so I can save it when I log back in. It worked! The only issue is I am logged into the wrong account now... how to I migrate the file over to my account?

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: オートデスク審査落選

Yes, we are working on this, but don't have an exact date on when the project will be done. This is a high priority and will keep you guys posted./ 

charegb
Community Manager

We are exploring better ways to present this in the client but I'd just like to mention http://health.autodesk.com/ as the always uptodate status of Autodesk cloud products.

You can sign up to be notified anytime one of your products is affected.

Thanks,

Bankim

keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report