Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capture position

Capture position

Can you guys make it so that we can turn off the capture position because it may be where I would like it,

and I think that is making joints go nuts, It like part are still in there from the copy and paste,when you make a rigid group Its looks like where are something there that is not.

4 Comments
mechmach
Contributor

I am surprised more people are not voting this. I find capture position prompt basically useless and annoying. 

If you click no, it sends you back to last location

if you click yes, it add junk in the timeline

There is a capture position button to let us do that voluntarily.

rmcgurk
Enthusiast
I like that.

Thanks
NathanMengers
Observer

Honestly, the capture position prompt just gets in the way. I moved the object. Of course I want it there. Just. Let. Me. Do. My. Job. Think about it this way- what if every time you bent down to tie your shoes, someone asked, "Do you want to tie your shoes?" That would be pretty annoying, right? Similarly, I don't want a prompt asking whether I want to add constraints between two objects. All the unnecessary prompts make me want to go back to Solidworks...

coltdparker
Observer

I think that this should already be implemented.  If not disabling it, just making an option to turn it off and on easily.  On the chance this already exists, please let me know.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report