Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAM Workflow Improvements

CAM Workflow Improvements

I think It would Be a good Idea to have a short cut /Hot key for editing your cam operations. I thing it is time consuming to have to right click then move your mouse up to click Edit , Now You may be reading this ,and think, that it doesn't seem that hard of a task , but the thing is I find myself  bouncing between operations quickly and end up missing the edit button several times ,end getting frustrated on how tedious it is to edit an operation. If there was a short cut key that all you would have to do is ,click the operation, and hit a key. That would make things run smoother , and also would be a good idea to have a hot key for simulation as well ,

Please give suggestions on what keys would be best ,and if this would be worth doing for an update.

Best Regards 

Logan McCleary

2 Comments
kb9ydn
Advisor

Have you tried double clicking?  That's pretty fast.

C|

thetechbros2015
Participant

Wow didn't even know that was a thing, I though just double clicking slow was for renaming the operation.I didn't know there was such a thing as Fast double clicking.. Thanks for the tip.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report