Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3Dconnexion Autoset camera rotation

3Dconnexion Autoset camera rotation

Please can you add support to auto set the camera rotation center point to object in the center of the graphics window each time you pause the navigation. So it matches the default behaviour in Inventor, SolidWorks and Rhino.

Currently you have to pull up the orbit command, then left click to reset the view center. I ruins the navigation experience 😞

2 Comments
tilakdebnath
Community Visitor
I have one idea for media photographer or journalist. There would be massive improvement if I share the idea.Now any one is going to pay for this If the idea is correct. I m not the technical person who can innovate the device or software programme but it will be a new demand for up coming market.plz let me know.
keqingsong
Community Manager
Status changed to: RUG-jp審査通過

Thank you for submitting your idea. This is getting archived to due lack of votes. If you feel strongly about this idea, please feel free to repost and provide details, visuals, and anything else you think will help this idea gather community support. Ideas with 10 votes and more in a period of 1 month will be reviewed by the Fusion 360 team for feasibility of getting it implmemented. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report