Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D Print Workspace

3D Print Workspace

Just like you have CAM workspace for subtractive manufacturing. Could you create or develop a workspace exclusive for 3D Printing? rather than have an external software like meshmixer and print studio to prepare the 3D Model for 3D printing. It would be more convenient if you can prepare and send the 3D model to a 3D printer directly from Fusion 360. Thanks.

7 Comments
daniel_lyall
Mentor

It's comeing

josephgelaciojr
Explorer

Well thanks, any idea when will it be released???

daniel_lyall
Mentor

Nup It will be soon months not years, If not the next update what is very closeSmiley Wink

g.wilkens
Advocate

is it really? XD

CD_FER
Explorer

Looking forward to it!

123megamind
Contributor

Yes !! Why is this not the number 1 priority 🙂 3d printing is the future...wait it's right now...actually it's kind of old -what the hell dude we should already have this!

Make sure you can animate/simulate the print to make sure everything goes as planned.

norb2DV7M
Explorer

Well, by the dates from the comments...it has been years.  Over 2 1/2 years...I hope my timing is good because we fully committed to 3D printing.  In fact, we place an order yesterday for printer number three...with 5 more planned be the end of the year.  The goal being the creation of parts for our customers from small prototype items to large format automotive carpet layouts.

Having the ability to customize the printer speed, flow and temperature during the printing process would be something our customers would greatly appreciate.

Please, if a beta version becomes available, I would be very interested in participating

Norb Jankowski

SSI Group

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report