Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D PDF format export including decals for Autodesk Fusion 360

3D PDF format export including decals for Autodesk Fusion 360

I would love to have the possibility to export my 3D file designed  with Autocad Fusion 360 including all decals and color information to the universal and free 3D PDF format, which anyone with an adobe acrobat reader can watch easily. I want to use Fusion 360 for product design and all of my customers have the acrobat reader installed. It would be important taht also the decals (porduct labels / designs) i placed on my 3d designs would be exported too.

6 Comments
schneik-adsk
Community Manager
Status changed to: Future Consideration

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need 3D PDF creation because I publish a digital magazine for people building operating model engines. The ability to view a complete engine, look at cross-sections and even change the appearance of the model is very important to me.

I cannot 'share' the model with thousands of subscribers in any other way.

Prashant.Dh
Community Visitor
Anonymous
Not applicable

A for-pay option is not acceptable to me. 3D PDF should be a fundamental part of a 3D CAD product.

theminecraftfish548
Community Visitor

I agree... PDFs should be available as a default, especially when using Fusion on a mac like I am. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

How is this not just a box I can tick in the save menu or export? What is the timeline on this? The link provided is windows only and $150 a year just to save pdf's seems a bit of a rip.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report