Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3d modeling with speech recognition and vr

3d modeling with speech recognition and vr

Create a 3d modeling software with an integrated Vr technology AND combining it with speech recognition (like siri or cortana) such that while creating one stuff from joystick we can also give instructions using speech enabling us to create more than one thing at a particular time. for e.g. while setting dimensions of a table using my joystick i can also speak to the software to change the texture of wall 3 i may have made earlier at the same time.
P.S.- I am not too rich, just want this free for my company.

1 Comment
voice2cad
Community Visitor

Hi, I am the owner of Voice2CAD and we have a developed a speech recognition software built specifically for Autocad or any other drafting software. Currently we have pre-built templates for SDS/2 and Autocad and we are creating more now for other drafting software. The user also has the ability to create their own templates for whatever program they are using. But basically, it gives draftsmen the ability so say any dimensions, material types, commands, or any text string macros that you create in a spreadsheet that we call templates. You can create very complex voice activated macros to complete tedious, repetitive tasks quickly. Also, the software only listens for the macros that you create in your template so It will not try to dictate everything you say. It's incredibly fast, helpful, and completely customizable. Our SDS/2 template has over 20,000 voice activated commands and it is so powerful that commands execute in under a second and with incredible accuracy. Contact me directly for a free trial or go to our website at www.voice2cad.com to learn more.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report