Announcements
Visit Fusion 360 Feedback Hub, the great way to connect to our Product, UX, and Research teams. See you there!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2d diminsioning threads

2d diminsioning threads

when using the auto dimension command I can not callout the stored thread information. If the threads are added with the tool, they should auto note the thread information in a 2d print.

7 Comments
PaulMunford
Autodesk

Hi Idwade.

Are you aware of the hole dimensioning tool?

Paul

ldwade
Explorer

Paul,

I'm actually not! I spoke to a rep and they did not point me in that direction. Any hints, I will also look for it in the bulletins.

ldwade
Explorer

Paul,

I also just noticed this posted in inventor and I am running and did the report as Fusion 360...

PaulMunford
Autodesk
Ah! That explains it 😉

Fusion has a little way to catch up with Inventor in the drawing front...
DRoam
Mentor

Hi @ldwade, you may have already found it, but the Fusion IdeaStation is located here: Fusion 360 IdeaStation.

Maybe the @Discussion_Admin can move this post over there so you don't have to create another one?

mloonson
Community Visitor

nice job paul!

@ldwade wrote:

when using the auto dimension command I can not callout the stored thread information. If the threads are added with the tool, they should auto note the thread information in a 2d print.

colinNJB25
Advocate

I make thread callouts daily. Since the data is in the model it seems to be a quick one to add a button to attach the callout to the drawing.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report