Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xander Luciano joins the team as an intern

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
al.whatmough
715 Views, 3 Replies

Xander Luciano joins the team as an intern

Making the announcement for Steven, I realized that I missed announcing Xander!

Its is funny how things turn out.  Back 2012 when we where HSMWorks we did a contest - CAM Mania.  

3 winners emerged, they where all students from Esperanza high school.

One of those students was an intern at Autodesk for 2 years.  He now has a desk at Pier 9 testing the software and writing post processors.

I am happy to announce, the student that took  1st place is also now an intern at Autodesk.  Xander has joined on evangelist team.

I look forward to Xander contributions on the Forum.

Please join me in welcoming Xander to the team.

2016-08-24_13-32-08.png

---------
AL Whatmough
Director Product Management - Manufacturing

Note, I love to engage on the forums. However, I spend a lot of time in meetings trying to help clear the path for our amazing team of Developers working on Manufacturing at Autodesk. So, if I don't respond immediately, it's not that I don't care.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Thanks Al! Happy to be a part of the team!

Xander Luciano
CAM Content Developer

If my post is helpful, press the Kudo button - If it resolves your issue, press Accept as Solution!
Quick Tips: When to resselect CAM geometry | Understanding Smoothing in CAM | Adaptive Facing | Online GCode Viewer
Message 3 of 4

Another guy that knows how to program a part on the team!

Good to hear!

Laurens Wijnschenk
3DTechDraw

AutoDesk CAM user & Post editor.
René for Legend.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: xander.luciano

That's awesome! I wish my high school would've had a CAD/CAM class. Most kids in my high school barely knew how to tie their shoes or how to properly wear a belt. It is awesome to see that there are schools out there that are incorporating CAD/CAM into their curriculum. Anyways, good luck! -  Jacob S.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report