Did you mean: 

postprocessor 4-axis controller on 4 automatic axes DDCSV1.1 / RMHV2.1, ddcsv3

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
vxm2365
1869 Views, 0 Replies

postprocessor 4-axis controller on 4 automatic axes DDCSV1.1 / RMHV2.1, ddcsv3

Good day.
Please let me know what functions of using the machining axes of the Rabin milling machine can be used if you create an HSM Control program ?.
 I could not find a strategy:
1. Milling helical gear, modular cutter? Those. the workpiece is clamped into a rotary axis set at an angle to the axis X or Z.?
2. Milling threads end milling, fixed at an angle of 45 degrees to the wall of the cylinder, which is cut thread? Postprocessor "MACH3", works only with X and Y axes for 4 axes. But the only strategy “Stream” capable of doing this works only with Z.

Milling threads end milling, fixed at an angle of 45 degrees to the wall of the cylinder, which is cut thread?Milling threads end milling, fixed at an angle of 45 degrees to the wall of the cylinder, which is cut thread?
The machine has:
1. 4-axis controller on 4 automatic axes DDCSV1.1 / RMHV2.1, ddcsv3. Understands only simple G-code, for example Mach3

4 automatic axes DDCSV1.1 / RMHV2.1, ddcsv34 automatic axes DDCSV1.1 / RMHV2.1, ddcsv32. +1 axis tilt spindle left to right and forward manually.
3. + Ability to fix the 4 axis at any angle manually (globe table)
Milling machine kinematicsMilling machine kinematicsMilling machine kinematicsMilling machine kinematics  
I repeat the question. Is it possible to use HSM in conjunction with the specified equipment for milling helical gears with a modular cutter and thread with a conventional end cutter with a fixed angle of the floor?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums