Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mesh enabler issues with Inventor HSM Premium 2018

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jeff.aguilera
447 Views, 1 Reply

Mesh enabler issues with Inventor HSM Premium 2018

Has anyone else had issues using mesh enabler with Inventor HSM Premium 2018? Once I use mesh enabler on an ipt file, I experience a significant lag when executing commands, as well as constant crashing of Inventor. I've been trying to troubleshoot another issue with mesh enabler, but the constant lag and crashing make it very difficult.

The issue I was trying to troubleshoot occurs on a file that has 3 setups. Mesh enabler worked w/o issue when used on the stock left over at the end of setup 1, and I was able to use this stock for setup 2. Now I need to use mesh enabler again on the stock left over at the end of setup 2 for use in setup 3, and this is where the issue occurs. During "Convert to Base Feature", I would select output as solid but the file would output as a surface in the model tree. I can complete the CAM but since the setup 3 stock isn't a solid, I really don't benefit from using mesh enabler for setup 3.

I am using mesh enabler version 1.0.6, Inventor Professional 2018, HSM Premium 2018 R1.26, any info would be helpful. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: jeff.aguilera

Yes I have noticed a Slowdown

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report