Did you mean: 

License for HSMXpress

149 REPLIES 149
Message 1 of 150
Alaimo
16984 Views, 149 Replies

License for HSMXpress

Hi, i din't recived the licence number for  HMSEXPRES after i apply the form,
Can you please werify my status and resend it to my mail?
149 REPLIES 149
Message 121 of 150
jeff.walters
in reply to: Anonymous

Adam I see that you have activated your license already so I am assuming you have received your license.

Jeff Walters
Senior Support Engineer, CAM
Message 122 of 150

Same issue, registered for download but have not received my license. Thanks.

Message 123 of 150
tydacad
in reply to: Alaimo

same issue, already registered twice.

Message 124 of 150
jeff.walters
in reply to: tydacad

@tydacad

We still don’t see this email in the system. Are you putting anything besides numbers in your phone number? I have heard that can be an issue.

Jeff Walters
Message 125 of 150

Just to update my situation, I was using Firefox and did not see the disclaimer stating there are issues with it. I had no issues when using Internet Explorer.

Message 126 of 150
Anonymous

i have not recieved my licence info can you resend Thanks

Message 127 of 150
jeff.walters

I don’t see your name or email listed in our system please try registering again using Windows Internet Explorer.

Jeff Walters
Message 128 of 150
Aplowman

I have been waiting for a while and still haven't received an activation key for HSMXpress.

Message 129 of 150
jeff.walters
in reply to: Aplowman

@Aplowman I see in our licensing system that you have activated your license

Jeff Walters
Message 130 of 150

Hello, 

I have also not received an email that contains a license key.  I have attempted to submit my information several times using both Chrome and IE browsers.  I have have unsuccessfully checked my spam / junk mail folders...

Thanks, 

Todd

Message 131 of 150
Anonymous

Same, no licence
Message 132 of 150
Anonymous

I have not recieved my email. I downloaded HSMExpress but recieved no email. could i get someone to send me a licence please.
Message 133 of 150
highflyer123

same... got all the other emails but no activation #. thanks
Message 134 of 150
highflyer123

Guys... will someone please send the license for this... kind of tthe same old stuff with autodesk. not to mention that your post processor doesnt seem to work. so fun
Message 135 of 150
matthew.d
in reply to: highflyer123

Hi @highflyer123,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Can you double check that there are no typos when you register for the HSMXpress license? If you continue to have issues then send a screen dump of the registration form before you submit it to cam.support@autodesk.com so we can have a look. The registration form should work fine with all browsers but just in case you can try with a different one.

For HSMXpress:

http://cam.autodesk.com/get-hsmxpress/

For Inventor HSM Express:

http://cam.autodesk.com/get-inventor-hsm-express/

Anyone else experiencing this problem, please contact us via the cam support email.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 136 of 150
highflyer123
in reply to: matthew.d

hi mathew It was filled correctly as I have received other emails from autodesk (which i previously stated) So you reeeeaaaalllly arent going to send out a serial eh? thanks a lot for treating me like an idiot
Message 137 of 150

@highflyer123 wrote:
hi mathew It was filled correctly as I have received other emails from autodesk (which i previously stated) So you reeeeaaaalllly arent going to send out a serial eh? thanks a lot for treating me like an idiot

I'm pretty sure they checked the database for your e-mail and if it's not in there not really weird to ask you to do it again right?

Is it the same e-mail as you are using here that you used to register for HSMXpress?

Have you filled it in again and send the screenshot to the e-mail as requeted above? In that case the guys will probably contact you shortly.

Laurens Wijnschenk
3DTechDraw

AutoDesk CAM user & Post editor.
René for Legend.

Message 138 of 150
matthew.d
in reply to: highflyer123

Not the intent at all @highflyer123. I do apologize for the issue with this, we are having a bit of trouble locating your email. Could you please contact the CAM directly at hsmexpress@autodesk.com and the team will send you a license number manually. 

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 139 of 150
davidoreal

Hello, no license mail for me?..

Message 140 of 150
hdiaz47TDH
in reply to: matthew.d

I am having the same problem

Ham

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report