Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POST PROCESSOR FOR MASSO CNC CONTROLLER

POST PROCESSOR FOR MASSO CNC CONTROLLER

Would like to have a custom Post Processor created for MASSO CNC Controllers. These controllers are a really great resource for makers who are just getting started into CNC but unfortunately you don't have a CAM post processor listed for them in Fusion. 

Masso's dedicated CNC controllers are designed from the ground up on a custom-built hardware platform that includes all the inputs and outputs to control machine axis, spindles etc. All the required hardware is built into the system and the user only needs to connect an LCD screen through VGA cable and a standard USB keyboard. The unique dedicated architecture, allows the machine to be controlled without requiring any PC.  

MASSO CONTROLLER BLOCK DIAGRAMMASSO CONTROLLER BLOCK DIAGRAM

31 Comments
angelars
Community Visitor

Autodesk and the Masso. What a perfect marriage of technology.

AchimN
Community Manager
Status changed to: Under Review

Anonymous
Not applicable

masso and fusion 360 great team 

aaronpowter
Contributor

Dear Autodesk.  It would be great if you could support this product.  Masso is perfect for us makers out there, and it allows for easy automation control to a variety of machines.  Retro-fitted or manual to CNC conversion. 

@testyourdesign wrote:

Would like to have a custom Post Processor created for MASSO CNC Controllers. These controllers are a really great resource for makers who are just getting started into CNC but unfortunately you don't have a CAM post processor listed for them in Fusion. 

Masso's dedicated CNC controllers are designed from the ground up on a custom-built hardware platform that includes all the inputs and outputs to control machine axis, spindles etc. All the required hardware is built into the system and the user only needs to connect an LCD screen through VGA cable and a standard USB keyboard. The unique dedicated architecture, allows the machine to be controlled without requiring any PC.  

MASSO CONTROLLER BLOCK DIAGRAMMASSO CONTROLLER BLOCK DIAGRAM

Thanks, Aaron.

alexd
Community Visitor

I would be very happy to see Masso integration.  Please do, if at all possible.

Thanks. 🙂

JimBob01
Observer

Masso is a well resolved product and making Autodesk output to it smoothly would be a great thing.

The more 'open' and flexible that Autodesk products can be the better.

Great work !

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Fusion 360 team.

Please add Masso to your list of post processors. I love both Fusion 360 and Masso.

Cheers

James

alvaroguillen
Explorer

with full 4th axis rotary capability.  

+and option for both conventional and climb milling toolpath calculations together in all toothpaths

seananh
Community Visitor

Masso combined with Autodesk F360 would be perfect fit.  Would further expand F360 in CNC world.

Seanan

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know Masso for at least 2 years now. Same for Fusion 360. 

I was able to evaluate Fusion 360 and I strongly believe that this is the product that I prefer to use if I start with CAD/CAM. I followed Masso for more then 2 years now, and I wasn't able to buy one, because they are not available in europe. I know that I can order a Masso in Australia, but the additional costs ( taxes, other currency, VAT, import, ...) are to high. You can buy a Masso for 535USD, but at the end I would pay 740USD. This is the reason that I don't have a Masso at this moment.... So, I wait patiently until Masso is available in Europe 😉 

Anonymous
Not applicable

我正在使用MASSO软件,非常好用。希望AUTODESK把其纳入进去。谢谢!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Autodesk,

A MASSO post processor would be a great addition to your suite of processors. The MASSO is a quality product and it deserves a quality post processor.

Thanks for supporting the Makers Community,

Cheers,

Jeff

Anonymous
Not applicable

A custom post processor is greatly needed for Masso, which supports up to 5 axis, for Fusion 360. Thanks for your consideration.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Autodesk F360, please~

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Masso + Autodesk Fusion 360? Yes please!!! I use both independently, to use them together would open up possibilities and streamline my Maker workflow. I would use the combination for production devices on the shop floor.

AchimN
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

Seems that there is a lot of interest for such a post processor 😉

The initial post processor is available here:

https://cam.autodesk.com/hsmposts?p=masso

We are looking forward to get feedback.

fixxxer_11
Community Visitor

Sure i am happy

krummeck
Enthusiast

My Masso has changed the way I see CNC, allowing me to compete with the 'big boys'. A post processor for use on the Masso, its own, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for considering the request.

Phatwarren

drrichardsolomon
Community Visitor

Masso is great for a beginner, post processor would be awesome

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks AutoDesk. Fusion 360 is an awesome product for makers and a MASSO
post process only enhances the platform.

Thanks again for opening up 3D modeling and CNC machining to the masses.

Cheers,
Jeff

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report