HSM Post Processor Forum
This page has been translated for your convenience with an automatic translation service. This is not an official translation and may contain errors and inaccurate translations. Autodesk does not warrant, either expressly or implied, the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information translated by the machine translation service and will not be liable for damages or losses caused by the trust placed in the translation service. To translate this discussion, select the language.

HSM Post Processor Forum

Highlighted
Post 1 of 2

Simple modifications to our Okuma L300MW post

23 Views, 1 Replies
04-20-2017 09:12 AM

Hey there! We've got our post most of the way (it was an L250MY post I found on the forums), the last few things I haven't been able to incorporate properly:

-removing the output of M41/M42 codes... if lo-coil/gear needs to be used this can be added to code manually. M41/M42 confuses the sub-spindle and causes the program to stop without any error thrown (had me and a tech stumped for almost an hour before we clued into the cause).

-bringing M08 coolant online earlier in each cycle, after the tool has been called and during the first move towards the chuck (Z or X move)

-incorporating the new spindle transfer codes, I've added them into the end of the post but I'm not really sure how to get started with it (my post-editing skills are pretty basic).

That should pretty much catch the post-end of things up to what we're doing so far.

Post 2 of 2

Re: Simple modifications to our Okuma L300MW post

04-24-2017 06:40 AM in reply to: joshg

Hi!

Can you send a exemple of the output you get right now and the one you want

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post