Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with cycle 832 on Siemens 840D

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dhanush9LY6JA
147 Views, 2 Replies

Problem with cycle 832 on Siemens 840D

1. The breton matrix 800 machine is unable to execute the cycle 832 from siemens, it says there is an additional parameter. The default CYCLE832 (0.01, 112201) runs but when I change it to CYCLE832(0.01, 1, 1), the CNC stops. 

2. I want to enable cycle832, since the machine stutters when rotating along A axis specifically along the curved 5 axis contour/curves, other times it works fine. I have tried everything with tolerances and smoothing and there is no change. 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CNC_Lee
in reply to: dhanush9LY6JA

@dhanush9LY6JA 

If the generic posts are not providing the required output, I offer post processor development services and happy to work out a solution for your machine! Please message me if still needing assistance.

If my post answers your question, please use Accept as Solution.

CNC Lee
Autodesk CAM Post Processor Expert
https://linktr.ee/cnclee
Message 3 of 3

Hi @dhanush9LY6JA 

the Siemens controller had been sold for the past 20 years.

So, even if the name has not changed, some functions have seen various implementations.

Your post need to be adjusted to match your specific version requirement.

As an exemple some variant are using numbers like 112201, others are using _FINISH...

When you are looking for a post, or post modifications, you can contact one of our partners.
Given our partners can provide more localized support, we would encourage you to investigate the partners in your area, which can be done through our Services Marketplace.
https://customersuccess.autodesk.com/partners/search?search=post%20processor&locations[]=detect

Cheers

Serge.Q
Technical Consultant
cam.autodesk.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report