Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EZ-router post processor

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
chriswych
546 Views, 3 Replies

EZ-router post processor

I am looking for help creating a post process for my CNC, EZ-router.  I have a post processor for Aspire by Vectric which I understand how to change but not the once needed for Autodesk.  I've attached the PostP (changed .pp file to .txt so it would upload) that I use for Vectric if someone could help me or guide me, that would be great.  Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
George-Roberts
in reply to: chriswych

Looking at the post you attached, the best post to start with would be the generic MACH 3 one included with HSM. Have you tested this yet? If not, please post out some code and mark up any changes / modifications that are needed

Message 3 of 4
parkardavid007

I have been into the same situation as you are in as I was also in the search of the same query. Then with my own research, I found the option in the Router settings that helped me to find out the solution of the post process. 

Message 4 of 4
rmansfield4Q7JT

Did you ever resolve this? I have a ez router with mach 3, we have been using the mach 3 post processor in fusion, but have had lots of issues with the z and rapid movement and when I asked ez router they said we needed a new post processor for mach 3???

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report