Did you mean: 

Editting fanuc mill-turn C axis rotation

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Reyhan.WIDODO
933 Views, 3 Replies

Editting fanuc mill-turn C axis rotation

Hi,

Can someone here help me to modify C axis values in fanuc mill-turn post processor? The condition right now the values of C axis is combine between + degree and - degree. So the direction of C axis CCW and CW. I would like to make the direction of C axis in one direction only ( + values degree). The picture show the detail.

Many thanks

Capture 3.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@Reyhan.WIDODO wrote:

Hi,

Can someone here help me to modify C axis values in fanuc mill-turn post processor? The condition right now the values of C axis is combine between + degree and - degree. So the direction of C axis CCW and CW. I would like to make the direction of C axis in one direction only ( + values degree). The picture show the detail.

Many thanks

Capture 3.JPG

The machine should just go the shortest way.

So it shouldn't matter in the actual move.

Laurens Wijnschenk
3DTechDraw

AutoDesk CAM user & Post editor.
René for Legend.

Message 3 of 4

It should be like that, but unfortunately the machine movement (c axis rotation, move in CW (+), and reverse CCW (-). so it wasting time, and that's why I would like to modify c axis become one direction (+ value only).

Message 4 of 4

@Reyhan.WIDODO wrote:

It should be like that, but unfortunately the machine movement (c axis rotation, move in CW (+), and reverse CCW (-). so it wasting time, and that's why I would like to modify c axis become one direction (+ value only).

It's not the time I would be worried about in your case. The speed of the C-Axis is very high.

I would be more worried about the milling. If it does this in the drilling cycle it probably also does this in the milling which could be a bigger problem.

Laurens Wijnschenk
3DTechDraw

AutoDesk CAM user & Post editor.
René for Legend.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report