Coras_Alin
1182 Views, 19 Replies

dialog11 postprocessor issue !!!

Does anybody know why i get thei error?
19 REPLIES 19
Message 2 of 20
Coras_Alin
in reply to: Coras_Alin

i mention this not happen when i use Computer Compensation.
Message 3 of 20

Is this an inner corner?
And does it happen on in control compensation or on wear compensation as well?

Laurens Wijnschenk
3DTechDraw

AutoDesk CAM user & Post editor.
René for Legend.

Message 4 of 20
Coras_Alin

this part i tried only with Control Comp., but i had another part in past that i tried with control and wear and the same result and yes its an inner radius much bigger then the tool radius
Message 5 of 20
Coras_Alin

i dont know if is that but, we use G3 x...y.. R, or G3 X...Y... II... JI.  Or maybe it could be another issue that happens when manualy programm to, when we make correction to a smaller segment then tool radius, i mean tight corners like in the bellow screen. We can not do that corection with an 10 m endmill for example, maybe just an 1 mm endmill, same error occurs.
Message 6 of 20
Coras_Alin

Can you make my post generate R+ and R-  instead of II JI?  I think this could solve that issue becouse its more tolerant method
Message 7 of 20

Coras Alin wrote:

Can you make my post generate R+ and R-  instead of II JI?  I think this could solve that issue becouse its more tolerant method

Can you upload it here?

Laurens Wijnschenk
3DTechDraw

René for Legend.

Message 8 of 20
Coras_Alin

here it is, but one more thing, i know full circles cant made with R....
Message 9 of 20
Coras_Alin

so can you edit pp? i rly need to try this
Message 10 of 20

Coras Alin wrote:

so can you edit pp? i rly need to try this

This post doesn't have the output of radius for G2&G3 implemented so it's quite a serious edit.
So the exact info on how the G2/G3 with radius works would be needed.

Laurens Wijnschenk
3DTechDraw

René for Legend.

Message 11 of 20
Coras_Alin

we use for example:  G3 X25 Y25 R40, same G2 to. If the radius is bigger then 180 degree then we use R-40 for example. We also use G3 X25 Y25 II12.5 JI0 or something like that, so incremental not absolute like software generates. Software generates G3 X25 Y25 I75 J20 or something like that. I know this error occurs when misstype II and JI outputs, this 2 must be perfectly matched with X Y and G command, instead with G3 x y and R (you can put it almost whatever you want and machine has no problem with it).
Message 12 of 20
Coras_Alin

The POstprocessor its downloaded from here, i dont have the original version of ours machine, maybe thats you are looking for.
Message 13 of 20

Well I tried to make this for you.
Please test very very carefully.

I have too little info to be a 100% certain so testing on your end is the key to be sure it works. I give no guarantees and cannot be responsible for any crashes.

Laurens Wijnschenk
3DTechDraw

René for Legend.

Message 14 of 20
Coras_Alin

ok THX a lot, i will test carefully and feedback.
Message 15 of 20
Coras_Alin

I tested yesterday, and got some errors, the radius inputs were good, but the target coordonates missing on some arcs, all lines must be:  G3 x40 Y0  R15 not X40 Y0 R15 (even if the phrase before had G3 in it), i modified manualy this lines and put an X,Y,G3,G2 depend on the occasion and worked no errors, see screen below.
Message 16 of 20

Coras Alin wrote:

I tested yesterday, and got some errors, the radius inputs were good, but the target coordonates missing on some arcs, all lines must be:  G3 x40 Y0  R15 not X40 Y0 R15 (if the phrase before had G3 in it), i modified manualy this lines and put an X,Y,or R depend on the occasion and worked no errors, see screen below.

So you mean the G3 & G2 are not modal?

Laurens Wijnschenk
3DTechDraw

René for Legend.

Message 17 of 20
Coras_Alin

YES
Message 18 of 20

Coras Alin wrote:

YES

It will now output G1/G2/G3 on every line.

Laurens Wijnschenk
3DTechDraw

René for Legend.

Message 19 of 20
Coras_Alin

Thx A lot  😉
Message 20 of 20
Coras_Alin

i tested again and the stupid error "cutter to large" still appears, i am sick of this silly machines, the only solution may be to use computer compensation and reprogram parts according to the end mill we use.... The first 3 screenshots are wear and control comp and the last one is computer. I know the new CNC 's has "minimum radius exceded" alarm but let you machine the part even if the internal radius wont match as draw.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report