Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSMWorks2014-R3.37475-x64 Solid Stock Selection

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
scottmoyse
1487 Views, 4 Replies

HSMWorks2014-R3.37475-x64 Solid Stock Selection

I modeled a solid around a part, so I had 2 solids in a part file. In the job setup I defined 1 as the stock and the other as the model. I used a custom UCS to define the origin.

However, everytime I applied a 2D face operation it reset the origin to the WCS, then upon editing the job setup, I get an error stating the Stock, Model and Origin selections are invalid.

I've had to revert to R3.37424 to get it to work correctly.

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

RevOps Strategy Manager at Toolpath. New Zealand based.

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
fonsecr
in reply to: scottmoyse

Yes, the problem was introduced in the development release. But it is fixed for HSMWorks 2014 R3.37496 / July 4, 2014.

René Fonseca
Software Architect

Message 3 of 5
adamwaldner

i just downloaded HSMXpress 2014 R3.37424 / June 20, 2014 from the main download page. where can i get the newer version to avoid that problem.
Message 4 of 5
fonsecr

HSMXpress doesnt support multi-axis which this issue is about.

René Fonseca
Software Architect

Message 5 of 5
scottmoyse

René Fonseca wrote:

Yes, the problem was introduced in the development release. But it is fixed for HSMWorks 2014 R3.37496 / July 4, 2014.

Thanks for the info René... I need to turn on auto notification for this forum I think. I missed this response.

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

RevOps Strategy Manager at Toolpath. New Zealand based.

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report