Community
Fusion Team, Data, & Project Management
Need help managing your Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Team Hub? Have questions about adding or removing team members, or permissions? Get help from the collaboration experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to invite user to projects

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
adam_taylor1
407 Views, 3 Replies

unable to invite user to projects

Hi there, 

I am unable to invite/add user to my project.

The user is in my organisation and other A360 users in my organisation can add the individual to their projects.

I simply get a grey circle next to where the individual should be.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Adam

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @adam_taylor1 

I e-mailed you about this, and that might be a better place to handle this as we will need to exchange some e-mail addresses.

If you could answer a few questions for me that would be stellar:

What is the e-mail of the user that isn't showing up? Also, can you give me an example e-mail of someone's who is working?

Is this happening with one particular project or multiple?

Are you inviting the user through your data panel on the side of Fusion or from your hub?

Are you getting any error messages? If so, can you please send over a screenshot?

Karina Harper

Software QA Engineer, Fusion 360

Fusion 360 Webinars | Contact Support | EDU Support | Support Board Best Practices

Message 3 of 4

still not solved sorry, please could you escalate.

Message 4 of 4

Hi @adam_taylor1 

This forum thread was escalated to the case that you and I are now e-mailing through. I sent you another e-mail this morning, hopefully that helps.

Karina Harper

Software QA Engineer, Fusion 360

Fusion 360 Webinars | Contact Support | EDU Support | Support Board Best Practices

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report