Community
Fusion Team, Data, & Project Management
Need help managing your Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) Team Hub? Have questions about adding or removing team members, or permissions? Get help from the collaboration experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

strange message

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
1al
Contributor
667 Views, 3 Replies

strange message

I found message in my headline account

RATS! WebGL hit a snag. 

On the right side I have buttons IGNORE and RELOAD

After this message my work is unavailable so I have to return to the former page. Any viable explanation (some virus or so)?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK
in reply to: 1al

Hello,

Thanks for posting your question to the forum. WEBGL is what is needed for viewing and it sounds like it crashed in your browser. That is actually not A360, but the browser. You might need to sign out of A360, close all instances of the browser and then try again. Give that a try and please let us know how it goes.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 4
1al
Contributor

Sorry Mr. Schroeder

I was on some business trip so my computer was out of the reach. Thanks for Your reply, to be honest I also suspected that some virus (from trusted websites), could be main troublemaker. 

This problem I am trying to solve with my Avast tool, but it is very resistant.

Before this "strange message" I have some, I think, more serious problem. I have feeling that my work in Fusion was monitored by third party. Sounds stupid because almost all my projects I immediately publish on the web, but that is the feeling I have. It disappeared when I reinstalled the program, and wait few weeks before I continue with other projects.

Does anyone here have similar experience? 

Message 4 of 4
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks for the update. For the Fusion 360 question, you may want to post in the fusion forum as well.

Fusion 360 Forum:

Hope this helps and have a great weekend

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report