Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working Through Constructing Planes for Components Detailing

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
DavidWClark2020
106 Views, 4 Replies

Working Through Constructing Planes for Components Detailing

When an interior component deep in an assembly needs to be detailed, what is the most efficient method to turn off the multitude of reference planes without getting a warning box pop-up and enabling access to the component without the reference plane lighting up and dis-allowing access to the component?  I am obviously missing something simple.  Thank you.  

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Please attach your model and indicate which components you are editing.  Open your model, select the File menu, then Export and save to your hard drive. Use the attachment section of a reply post to share your model.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 5

John Hackney,

Thank you for the prompt reply.  In the attached assembly, you'll see a smaller circle meant to execute an extrude command on the edge of the disk.  However, the small circle does not illuminate to enable the extrude command.  There must be something simple I am doing wrong to focus work on a specific component (in this case the disk) while the other components and their reference planes are ghosted (ref only).  Thank you.  V/r, Dave

Message 4 of 5

I will let the video explain what I think you need and are seeing.  Your model is attached.

Please do not use the Post Reply icon as that addresses your message to yourself.  Use the Reply icon, on the post you are responding to, to address your post correctly.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 5 of 5

Thank you John Hackney!  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report