Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

won't display selection's measurement in lower right corner

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
grascochon
529 Views, 6 Replies

won't display selection's measurement in lower right corner

Hi,

I use to be able to select a line/face/shape etc and fusion would display it's measurement or diameter in the lower right corner. Not any more, I can't get it back.

Now I have to go into the inspection menu to get any measurements.

Is there a way to re enable this feature? is this a bug?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
karina.harper
in reply to: grascochon

Hey @grascochon try these:

• Verify that the preference is checked as active.
    • (General - show detail measure)
  • File - view - Reset to default layout.

Cheers,

Karina

Karina Harper

Software QA Engineer, Fusion 360

Fusion 360 Webinars | Contact Support | EDU Support | Support Board Best Practices

Message 3 of 7
mcd540

The last update seems to have altered/broken/removed some things I use a lot in my work flow, which slows down productivity. One of the things is what you posted about, the dimensions in the lower right hand corner.  It actually still kind of works, but it's clumsy in my opinion. I need to double and triple click on the entity to toggle through information displays (what layer or object the feature is part of and a dimension), and it only seems to work sometimes. Three steps forward and two backwards.

Message 4 of 7
g-andresen
in reply to: mcd540

Hi,

it´s a known issue!

günther

Message 5 of 7
mcd540
in reply to: g-andresen

Thanks, I looking forward to having it fixed.
Message 6 of 7
rwetzler

I noticed this also as it is a super handy feature. As a work around, I found if I go from full window screen to a slight partial window, then drag the window a little to the left it starts working. Glad to hear it's a bug as I thought maybe it had something to do with my graphics card at full screen.

Message 7 of 7
shorielov
in reply to: karina.harper

Experiencing same problem. But in one document I see this information and in another dont. Also I dont have the preference in General - Show detail measure

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums