Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are my tokens being used?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rprovideo
61 Views, 1 Reply

Why are my tokens being used?

Hi

I'm mostly a free user. In the recent past, I have activated the trial (I have done it once before, but got a message I can do it again), and tried some extensions too. I wanted to see if I can do a single force calculation, so I bought 100 tokens (as that was the minimum amount).

I am back on the free mode, but recently got a message, that if I want to save a model, I have to use some tokens, or have it closed and return to a previous save. Since I did not do serious changes, and didnt wanted to go pay model, I refused and opened an older, saved version.

I just looked in my token history and found that some of the tokens were used up. Specifically, 16 in the last 15 days, on some days, looks like 2/day. I cannot figure out what is taking them, but I now have Flex in my Fusion title bar instead of Free.

I do not mind paying for some uses, but I want to know when, and for what, and I would like to stay a free user for 99% of my time. 

Thank you

Balazs

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jhackney1972
in reply to: rprovideo

If you are seeing "Flex" on your Fusion 360 application I suspect that you are using a Flex Fusion 360 Contract.  I would log into your Autodesk Account and find out.  This webpage talks about using Fusion 360 on Flex.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report