Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versetzen von Flächen

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
k.junker
170 Views, 6 Replies

Versetzen von Flächen

Schönne Samstag, ja wenn mein Problem zu lösen ist.Ich habe einen Körper, den in um 0,8 mm reduzieren will. Bisher habe ich das immer so gemacht, dass ich die Einzelflächen markiert habe und um den entsprechend Wert nach innen versetzt habe. Hier geht es zum Verzweifekn nicht. Was mache ich falsch?

Fläche.JPGFläche2.JPG

Danke für Hilfe

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
jhackney1972
in reply to: k.junker

You did not say which side you wanted to remove 0.8mm from the surface, so I guessed.  If it is the wrong side, use the process outlined in the Animated GIF and the timeline to do the correct side.

Remove Thickness.gif

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 7
k.junker
in reply to: jhackney1972

##-no, i nee the outer Facebook reduced. Bitte geben Sie Ihre Antwort oberhalb dieser Zeile ein -##Von meinem/meiner Galaxy gesendet
Message 4 of 7
jhackney1972

File attached in the opposite side.  You know you could do it yourself following the demonstration I gave you.

Please mark the "Accept Solution" if this solves your issue.

Opposite Face.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 5 of 7

@jhackney1972 wrote:

Please mark the "Accept Solution" if this solves your issue.

@k.junker Please don't do so quite yet!

The "real" reason your surface don't offset correctly is the terrible curvature of the surfaces:

TrippyLighting_0-1700358678708.png

The terrible curvature is a result of your terrible workflow. You use too many profiles for the loft and cur4vatire of the input curves already looks terrible.

TrippyLighting_0-1700358836827.png

Aside from that, your design has multiple yellow and red icons that should by all means be repaired before you continue!

TrippyLighting_1-1700358921444.png

Peter Doering
Message 6 of 7
k.junker
in reply to: TrippyLighting

Thank you for the reply. The hole construction is made out of 14 importet dxf and as result i get a ship hull. To prepare it for 3 d printing in vase mode i normaly make such cuts to create “connectors” for the hull parts. I have done this multiple times with other hulls. Why the surface is not ok is for me unclare. Can you give me an advice what to do please?
Regards Klaus
Message 7 of 7
TrippyLighting

The problem is the imported DXF curves. Unless you want to re-draw all of those in Fusion 360 I suggests a workflow as can be seen in the attached file.

I offset the outer  surface. I trim out the part with the bad curvature.

The I offset the remaining surface by an amount and use a loft to close the missing patch. then I use that to split the original body.

TrippyLighting_0-1700414898642.png

Peter Doering

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report