Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploaded files, not opening.

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
mbupp
233 Views, 5 Replies

Uploaded files, not opening.

Trying to upload and open a SLDPRT file, I've done this hundreds of times in the past year on this same computer with no issue.

File -> Open -> select file on my computer. Wait for Upload to finish -> hit Open. Other than today this always opened the sldprt file and I could work from there. Today I hit Open and F360 refreshes the screen, and nothing appears on the screen.

I took the file to another PC that has another seat and uploaded the file there, it worked as it should so the file is ok. Since I saved the model in fusion I can now open it on this PC as well I then tried to upload and open older sldprt files I have previously worked with on F360 and they have the same issue. So it seems I cannot open the file I uploaded on this PC only. 

I tried rebooting pc and in F360 to go to Help -> Service Utility -> Reset Fusion360. Neither has made a difference. Haven't tried a full reinstall, hoping for other options.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
HughesTooling
in reply to: mbupp

There is another post about this and that workflow is broken at the moment! I you use Upload in Fusion's data panel instead of Open it should work.

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
mbupp

Thanks, appears to be a work around. Odd that it works on one of my PC (separate seats) but not the other

Message 4 of 6
requestsVCUR2

This doesn't work for me.  I have been fighting this all morning.

Message 5 of 6
adam.selfCMJJ7

Has this been resolved? I'm having the same issue.

Message 6 of 6
requestsVCUR2

not yet....  If I go to the Data panel and search for the uploaded file in the search box, I can find it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report