Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded MacOS Ventura To Sonoma, Colors Broke

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dchavir
94 Views, 2 Replies

Upgraded MacOS Ventura To Sonoma, Colors Broke

I recently upgraded my Mac Studio from Ventura to Sonoma, and something changed in that now the colors at least in the Design environment don't work correctly, or as they did under Ventura.  I have attached two screen captures of the same project for comparison.

Hardware is Mac Studio w/M1 Ultra, 64GB RAM, two LG 32UL950-W 4k monitors via Thunderbolt and OS is Sonoma 14.0

I have tried every setting I could find on the Mac System Settings for displays including HDR on/off, and within Fusion including sRGB colorspace to no avail.  Colors have historically always been a bit off under MacOS, but seemed to have at least stabilized to "reasonable" in recent history, until Sonoma.

Ventura.pngSonoma.png

Any ideas on how to get back to "reasonable"?

Cheers,

-Doug

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
dchavir
in reply to: dchavir

I just installed the latest update today (10/13/2023), and the colors are still borked.

Also the Sketch Palette and in general all of the little pop-up windows appear in inconvenient places, covering the view cube and overlapping each other when projecting and so on.  ☹️

Cheers,

-Doug

Message 3 of 3
ukdavewood
in reply to: dchavir

I am getting the same issue too - starting getting issue on my desktop mac mini a few weeks ago so have been using laptop, just upgraded laptop to macos 14 and now get the same issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report