Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open my design

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
heinzight
169 Views, 4 Replies

Unable to open my design

"Fusion 360 is unable to open Retaining Wall Caps v5. It may have not been synced correctly." There was a similar post/issue a few months ago (and years ago) but that was about multiple users. I'm the only user. I tried viewing my design 'on the web', as per another user. It's there, I can orbit around it, but it will not load into F360. It's simple enough to start over, but I need to avoid whatever I did next time.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TheCADWhisperer
in reply to: heinzight

Can you File>Export your *.f3d file to your local drive and then Attach it here to a Reply?

Sounds like you last saved on a later version of Fusion and are now attempting to open on an earlier version.

Message 3 of 5
justin.tutor

I came here to report this as well. Everything was working great Friday morning and by the end of the day Friday I was unable to open any of my work. Both machines I use fusion on are up to date.

Message 4 of 5
heinzight

Thanks for your reply, I think you're on the right track. The design was made in a paid subscription. Being 83 yrs old on SS I could no longer afford the $70 a month and cancelled the subscription and went to the free personal version, and it would not load. But I have loaded other earlier designs.

I cannot export the design because it will not open. However, since it was v5
I reloaded v4, made two dimensional changes and saved it. It now exports and I can slice it. Strange, however, it saved as v1. My issue is not resolved but I found a workaround.
Message 5 of 5
madiseo1

I'm sorry to hear about your trouble opening your design. As a website developer in Dubai, I understand how frustrating technical issues can be. It might be beneficial to reach out to a local website developer for assistance, as they can provide personalized support and help troubleshoot the problem. They have the expertise and experience to get your design back on track swiftly. Don't hesitate to seek professional help to ensure your project progresses smoothly.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums