Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to move items in the design history

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
janszal
238 Views, 6 Replies

Unable to move items in the design history

Hello, for some time now I am not able to move any items in the design history (this is not related to not be able to move extrusion before the sketch). I am not sure if the function was disable for Personal users and it is limited to paid users? 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
HughesTooling
in reply to: janszal

Can you share an f3d file that has the problem and show what you're trying to move. 

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
janszal
in reply to: HughesTooling

I am unable to post links to the file because I use Personal license. the picture (example.jpg) below shows two extrusions, and I should be able to move the extrusions around (I used to be able to do that) the Design History (items.jpg).

Message 4 of 7
jeff_strater

Feature reorder is not restricted for a Personal license.  Are you by any chance running Fusion on an external monitor?  See this thread:  can-t-move-unrelated-features-sketches-in-timeline 

Jeff Strater
Engineering Director
Message 5 of 7
janszal

Oh, wow thank you for the reply, this was it, I did run the Fusion on the second monitor. When I moved the window to my "first" display which is setup as main display, it works. Who would have thought...

Message 6 of 7
HughesTooling

@janszal wrote:

I am unable to post links to the file because I use Personal license. the picture (example.jpg) below shows two extrusions, and I should be able to move the extrusions around (I used to be able to do that) the Design History (items.jpg).

For future reference you can Export your designs as f3d files. Also please don't attach pictures, just paste them into your messages.

HughesTooling_0-1685124996507.png

Mark Hughes
Owner, Hughes Tooling
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 7
janszal
in reply to: HughesTooling

Ah, thanks for pointing that out, I did not know that we can attach pictures and videos into the comment box now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report