Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to insert title block from DWG since October 2023 update

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
FinlayJB27
157 Views, 4 Replies

Unable to insert title block from DWG since October 2023 update

Hi,

Since the last update (October 2023) the browse icon has disappeared from the insert title block from DWG file option in the drawing workspace so I am unable to insert a title block this way. I first noticed this on my account with a personal license but I found the same issue with my work account that has a paid subscription. I took the attached screenshots before and after running the update on my work account showing the problem I am having. 

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Finlay

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jhackney1972
in reply to: FinlayJB27

I can confirm this issue, after selecting From DWG there is no entry field to specify file.  I am using a Fusion 360 Subscription License on a Windows 10 based computer.  Fusion 360 version shown below.  @ClintBrown3D, can you take a look at this please.

Missing DWG Entry.jpg

Fusion Version.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 5
ClintBrown3D
in reply to: jhackney1972

Hi @FinlayJB27 & @jhackney1972 

The team has fixed this. There is an update coming very soon that will address the missing button.

Message 4 of 5
jlalevee
in reply to: FinlayJB27

Experiencing the same issue. 

Message 5 of 5
FinlayJB27
in reply to: ClintBrown3D

Great, thank you.

Finlay

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report