Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to cancel education license

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
dromanol
79 Views, 3 Replies

Unable to cancel education license

This is a recurring topic, for what I can see in the forums, and always the solution goes through contacting support, but from some time until now, this has proven impossible. The only way of contacting support is through SeerId, and they only provide links to contact support with take me to the same spot. So it's like a hamster's wheel.

My problem is I don't want to renew my education license (not a student anymore), so I can continue using the hobbyist one. But something as simple as cancelling the education license seems impossible.

I hope someone can help me out.
Thank you and kind regards.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: dromanol

Hi @dromanol,

On the education support page, the Autodesk Assistant will pop up in the lower right corner. From there, you should be able to start a chat case to get help from support.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you need further help.

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 3 of 4
dromanol
in reply to: LeoWarren-EDU

Unfortunately, that chat ends up offering to open a SheerId case, which
does not help (I've already opened two with the same outcome).
Message 4 of 4
TheCADWhisperer
in reply to: dromanol

Use a different contact for personal license.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report