Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turntable axis

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Nickduino
155 Views, 3 Replies

Turntable axis

In the render workspace, it appears there is no way to choose the rotation axis?

Doing a few tests, I think I understood it's a parallel of the Z axis that goes through the bounding box? One would think that changing the the orbit center would do the trick but it doesn't.

I've also tried creating a sphere around my part (centered where I want it centered) and hiding it: the orbit center goes back to the wrong one as soon as I hide the sphere. If I leave the object unhidden (but very high), if breaks the shadows

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Nickduino
in reply to: Nickduino

Nobody else has trouble with the way this feature is implemented?

Message 3 of 4
TheCADWhisperer

Can you File>Export your *.f3d file to your local drive and then Attach it here to a Reply?

Message 4 of 4
jessicaw_rk2015

I have been having the same issue with this.  I haven't figured out a way around it.  I'm limited to whatever the Z-axis is on the part and that's what it revolves around.  I wish there was a way to choose which axis you'd like the Turntable to be revolving around.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums