Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubes exporting assembly to dwg. Fasteners and components out of place regardless the joints.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
playjuggling
36 Views, 1 Reply

Troubes exporting assembly to dwg. Fasteners and components out of place regardless the joints.

Hi,

I am strugglig, no matter the many different ways I try to assign joints to a project made of several components and fasteners, to export it correctly in DWG format in order to hand it to my engineer for approval and certification of the apparatus. Any clue about he reasons for every time I export the project in DWG I then find all fasteners and a couple of other components totally out of place?  I couldn't figure out the logic behind the position of these parts in the DWG file. I would seem they are related to the position of the original component ( each component is created as a file on its own and then used in the assembly) prior to assembling, but I'm not sure. Please help meeeeeee

Thank you

Davide

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Phil.E
in reply to: playjuggling

Hi, thanks for posting. I'm an engineer who works on quality issues reported in the forum. I'd like to help, but I need a little more info.

Are you exporting a 3D design as DWG? 

What software is opening it?

Can you share a Fusion design so I can test your workflow?

Phil Eichmiller
Software Engineer
Quality Assurance
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report