Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeline Frozen

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
twostroke3JRV3
250 Views, 2 Replies

Timeline Frozen

Something bizarre is happening w/ the timeline.  I'll get to a certain point in a project (even so far as post processing and actually making the thing - also known as "the end") and when I go back into the project (say, to edit because I did something stupid) the timeline will be frozen at some ostensibly random point.  The only thing that appears to make any difference is closing and re-opening the project a half dozen times and then all of a sudden (and having done nothing differently) the project with either re-open at the end of the timeline OR I'll be able to drag the cursor to the end to enable the feature.

The problem appears intermittent.  When it does happen I can't move the timeline cursor.  95% of the time I have normal control over the timeline.  

Mac OSX 10.14.3 on a 2012 MacBook Pro if that matters.

- Jim

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I have same bloody problem. No solution so far. Wonderful
Message 3 of 3

@laurelgoodrich 

No actionable information. 
Can you File>Export your *.f3d file to your local drive and then Attach it here to a Reply?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report