Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 3d part blends in with the background.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
rcb2AN8SS
175 Views, 7 Replies

The 3d part blends in with the background.

New user here. After extrusion, in 3D, the part blends in with the background, and only shows up when I hover over it with the cursor. Everything else seems to be working. I've tried to change the disoplay settings at the bottom of the screen, but that does not bring the part into frame.
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
jhackney1972
in reply to: rcb2AN8SS

Please attach your model and also attach a screen capture that shows the issue.

If you do not know how to attach your Fusion 360 model follow these easy steps. Open the model in Fusion 360, select the File menu, then Export and save as a F3D or F3Z file to your hard drive. Then use the Attachments section, of a forum post, to attach it.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 8
rcb2AN8SS

rcb2AN8SS_2-1709508204001.png

rcb2AN8SS_0-1709508106452.png

Message 4 of 8
jhackney1972

To me it looks like the only issue is that you have the Body display turned off.  Notice the "Eye"Icon is grayed out before I click on it.  Animated GIF will show this.

Body Turned Off.gif

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Message 5 of 8
jhackney1972

The my analysis and action in your model satisfy your problem?

John Hackney
Retired

Message 6 of 8
rcb2AN8SS
in reply to: jhackney1972

rcb2AN8SS_0-1709515339370.png

"Animated GIF"? 

I'm almost certain I've had all the eye icons turned on earlier and got the same results. I think there may be a bug in my download thats causing my problem. ie.: Whenever I try to change the environment in display settings, the color of the part changes instead of the background.

Message 7 of 8
davebYYPCU

Some folks have graphics trouble like this, in Preferences, select a different graphics driver, this morning Open GL worked for the other guy.

Might help...

Message 8 of 8
rcb2AN8SS
in reply to: jhackney1972

No

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums