Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You For Fusion 360

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rwbishop
115 Views, 1 Reply

Thank You For Fusion 360

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone involved in bringing us, Fusion 360. I never thought I would be using a 3d CAD software, especially using one to design and 3d print parts for my families hobbies. This software has been one of the most fun and most rewarding learning ventures, I have ever engaged in. One of the most appreciated features is, that the free version is available for personal use. Being disabled and on a very tight budget, I can't express how much I appreciate the availability and huge amount of features I have access too with Fusion 360 free to use option. I can't express my gratitude enough for this experience, thank you again for everything you bring too users of this incredible software.

sincerely,

R.B. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
g-andresen
in reply to: rwbishop

Hi,

I wish you continued enjoyment of numerous successful designs with Fusion.

günther

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report