Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch from Free Trial to Personal

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
oz3jbp
135 Views, 3 Replies

Switch from Free Trial to Personal

Fusion 360 (running win10)

I installed the paid version by mistake, it was supposed to be the free Personal, I deleted it again and installed the free version, but it's still the paid version that I'm running, I have tried to call you on the Danish number, but they speak English, cannot understand English.

I'm retired, and I don't make any money from it.

oz3jbp

Jørgen Bodholdt

oz3jbp@hotmail.com

mobile +45 30958208

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jhackney1972
in reply to: oz3jbp

All personal Fusion 360 license start with the full subscription version of Fusion 360.  After the 30 day trail your personal version will start.  Autodesk does this to “tempt you” into seeing what you are missing so you will purchase a license, their way of advertising.  Enjoy it while you can, it will switch.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 3 of 4
g-andresen

Hi,

There is only one version for installation.
The licenses are controlled by your account.

günther

Message 4 of 4
jhackney1972

This message is unrelated to your question but I wanted to advise you to remove some information from your posting signature that should not be made public.  See the graphic below.

Remove Information.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report